Butch

Butch
Waiting for the ball

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

My Labor Day was pretty uneventful. No BBQ. No party. My family just sat around and watched Netflix movies all day. I'm not feeling so great anymore. I can't seem to make it to the door before I have an accident in the house. It just happens and I can't control it. I know my family is tired of mopping but there's nothing I can do.

My tumor has really grown a lot. I went to the doctor with daddy today. The doctor gave me antibiotics because my tumor has an infection. The doctor says it's grown to the size of a grapefruit. I don't like grapefruit. I like green beans. I've been eating a lot of green beans. They're better than my dog food. I've lost 3 pounds. I just don't feel much like eating anymore - except for green beans. And rice. I like rice.

Today I had a hard time standing up. My back leg was shaking. I had to lay back down for a few minutes. But then I got up and was okay. Mostly I just lay down. I don't have much energy. I'm tired. I don't know how much time I have left. I wonder what it's like in Heaven. I wonder if there are other dogs like me...

1 comment:

  1. "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

    ReplyDelete